Thursday, October 5, 2017

New Shop Launch Button

Visiting shoppers and craft friends, I want to take this time to thank you. I cannot say it enough, how much I appreciate your likes, shares, comments, shop, chats, and messages!

It is my dollightful pleasure to serve you.  A part of serving you and as a show of my appreciation of your time and visitation, I took the liberty to improve your experience here on jgbocinc.  To your right, you will see some new images with clickable links for your viewing pleasure!

 New Site Shop Button

One of the improvements here on jgbocinc is this addition of the hot link to our eBay shopping location.  Additionally, the jgbocinc blog will feature calendar events as well as our global partnerships.

Here at Beauty of Creating, we strive to improve your visit with us.  In that regard, let us know how we can continue to make your experience better!

No comments:

Post a Comment