Monday, October 2, 2017

Free Fabric and 40% Off!

First thing's first...

I planned an impromptu fabric haul for the Journey Girl Dolls at JoAnn Fabric.  The 40% off all regular priced fabric and merchandise was the tipping point. There was so much on sale that I did not believe this to be a worthwhile trip in '40 % off' savings...but it was!!!

Not only did I knock a huge chunk off of the bill, but I got a piece of fabric for free!!!  The one I actually wanted, desired, longed for...since last night's perusal of Pink2Paris (YouTube) Channel.  In one of her ensembles, she is sporting a pink Burberry scarf.  I hit up JoAnn.com to prepare for the shopping trip today and I could not find it.  I even checked fabric.com...fail!

Well I got it for free inside JoAnn Fabric Store!!!  How?  It would not scan at the cutting counter.  Therefore, the clerk suggested it to be a discontinued fabric and the price pulled from the system.  So...FREE!!!

Pink, Black, White Plaid
Now, with a few hours remaining, you can still use the 40% off total regular priced fabric and merchandise at JoAnn Fabrics!


It was a good day! 

Stay tuned to see what flourishes from today's creative haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment