Monday, October 23, 2017

Paracord Planet - Cording Haul

Yeah...you might think this is just another haul, right?  No.  This one will shock you and hopefully in a good way!

I am making military style field jackets for the Journey Girls Re-creation Project and I needed paracord.  In case you do not know, this cord is used as draw strings for tying together the jacket.

Rust and Olive (on the left) and Burgundy.
Craft stores carry it, usually near the beading section.  I needed bigger color palate.  Part of being a designer is living for the moment of stretching your imagination and not being limited to what is already 'fixed'. This is why I offered customers the option of bringing their inspirations to life!

I hit up Google and landed on the 'free shipping' standing out bold. I am thinking 'how much do I have to order to get this?'

It turned out to be a simple order of over $5.99.  They ship free...remember!  And they ship fast.  I placed this order on 10/19.  It arrived today! 

The colors and style vary.  What you see in my image are just what I needed and thus, ordered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment