Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Christmas Shopping...New Tree Trimmings!

My tiny 2 1/2 foot tree, that I affectionately call 'the mascot' is a small version of my very first Christmas Tree in my first home!  The theme is gold and everything on it is gold.  That tradition is coming to an end, after 18 years!  Wow that is an entire child from birth to voter's registration.  LOL.

I don't mind sharing with you!  Actually I am inviting you to share your holiday trimmings with me.

I purchased the miniature bulbs about two-three years ago after Christmas shopping in hopes that I would find the motivation to do something different. That time is upon us.  The colors are 'silver-green-lilac'.  After the Detroit Doll Show, I will get right on top of crafting my tree topper, because the one I have currently will clash!

Here is what I have so far!

In a short haul yesterday I found tulle on sale and too many purples to choose...so I bought a yard of all of them!  We will sort it out in the end!

Today is the very last day...get your shop and treats today while supplies last!

 Shop Halloween and Get Free Gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment