Friday, August 4, 2017

Flashback Friday November 14, 2015

Hi Guys!

One of my faithful followers suggested that it had been a while since I posted a throwback/flashback.

Enjoy!

(Me) twinning with "Dot Starlight" at the Detroit Doll Show,
Saturday, November 14, 2015
Charles Wright Museum of African American History

Closeup pic.  ICYMI, this was for the Doll Look-a-Like contest.
My doll-inspiration was reborn in this room, on this very day!

It was here that I met God's Angel, the late Jendayi Iyi (l) who
I first encountered at the event.  She asked me if she could take my
picture.  Then suddenly a crowd encamped around me.
Kids from 0-100 wanted to take a picture with me.
Something magical happened that day.  I knew I would never be the same!

This year's event, The 6th Annual 2017 Detroit Doll Show will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton, 5801 Southfield Fwy., Detroit, MI 48228.

The admission for Saturday's Doll Exhibit, Workshop, Arts & Craft, Auction, Raffle, Doll Look Alike Contest and Shop events cost just $5 early Bird, $10 at the door.

Beauty of Creating will be a vendor this year.  Stop by and visit while you are there!

You do not want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment