Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Back to School and Fall/Winter...Journal 8/15/2017

This year (unlike the production launch in Dec. 2015), Beauty of Creating not only will showcase a Back to School Collection, but also a separate Fall/Winter Collection (includes the Holiday Edition).

In Dec. 2015, the production was expressed in order to meet the holiday right after the immediate November Grand Re-Opening.  Oh boy was November-Christmas a hustle and bustle time.  Beauty of Creating accomplished a lot of work in 30 Days!

I was so stoked by the inspiring event of the 4th Annual Detroit Doll Show, that I could not believe how much blazing and burning up the midnight oil went on at that time.  Now remember, I also started school in October 2015 for my second Master's degree.

These two events combined...

I still cannot believe how I achieved it all.

This years collections have not only the time for planning, but I am well aware that the 2017 Academy Collection is not going to be enough to fuel my creativity, which is another reason it is separated from the Fall/Winter 2017.  I am in production as we speak for the 2017 Academy Collection and so excited for you to see what is in store for our Journey Girls Worldwide!

I have designed some new pieces to add to an existing collection, but overall these additions basically function as an 'upgrade'.

Beauty of Creating, 2015 Academy Collection

Beauty of Creating, 2015 Academy Collection
This was a hugely popular collection.  Every piece in the collection sold with the exception of the plaid dress.  At this time, recall, that Beauty of Creating was only a direct sell enterprise. The eBay store did not reopen until mid-2016, and that was just for a limited run.

I can only estimate the number of pieces but you will see a comparison/contrast. I think it is important to see our growth, but also how time can provide so much more to offer.

The Fall/Winter 2017 Collection is going to be huge.  I will tell you that it will launch at the 6th Annual Detroit Doll Show, November 10-12th, 2017.

Stay tuned.  Thanks for your support.  Continue to visit the eBay site for listings and review of our Collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment