Monday, August 21, 2017

...More from the Land Down Under (Australian Adventure)

Even though I am simply admiring these lovely dolls from a distant place called "you do not need anymore dolls right now", I cannot help but gush at their cuteness.

Let us start by viewing Callie and Ilee...

Check out Callie's boots! She is adorable.  TRU is stepping up their game. Hopefully fan complaints about the shoes stirred their creative design team to improve the fashion.  I love Callie's vest too!  I can reproduce that!

Journey Girl Callie, in 2017 Australian Adventure 

...and Ilee's, maxi lace cardigan!
Journey Girl Ilee, in 2017 Australian Adventure

And now we look at the beauty that is Kelsey.  Again, those boots!  What you say now TRU!  The entire look is so fabsome!
Journey Girl Kelsey, in 2017 Australian Adventure
Again...boots!  Those hikers sported by Mikaella (below) remind me of Dana's boots from 2016 New York City Collection, only these are in brown.  Her jacket is something I want to reproduce too!
Journey Girl Mikaella, in 2017 Australian Adventure
Saving these two lovelies for last because they, according to some do not look apart of the theme.  And I think that is so untrue.  When we think of Australian Adventure, we think hiking, climbing, getting dirty, and roughing it in the outback.

(Just saying outback makes me want to go to the restaurant "Outback"! LOL!)

Australia is so much more than the outdoors.  There is containment adventure as well, such as museums, art shows, parties, and shopping! Australia has a rich cultural Aboriginal history that awaits you!
Journey Girl Chavonne, in 2017 Australian Adventure

I think these two lovelies definitely look the part to take in some indoor and street cultural venues.  Both Chavonne and Kyla wear bright colorful dresses and cute sandals.  I can see myself reproducing these looks as well!
Journey Girl Kyla, in 2017 Australian Adventure
Of course I only gave you a snapshot of their frocks.  See for yourself, experience the travel tour, and do a little history search on your own.  I am definitely ignited by this collection to take a trip to the land down under!  There is so much to see...Perth, Melbourne, Sidney, and Brisbane.  Where do I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment