Monday, August 14, 2017

Back to School 2017...Recommences!

You can probably imagine the disappointment that came over me when I discovered, on a recent fabric haul at JoAnn's that my favorite embossed felt had left the building...and in a flash sale it seems!

Beauty of Creating, School Backpacks fit most 18" Dolls

Prior to this visit, I did notice that the embossed felt went way down to like $.50. I was too thrilled to be getting it at a bargain, that I felt no urgency to be alarmed at a discontinuation mounting.

And mounting it was...I quickly composed myself, purchased the regular felt in a "by the yard bundle" and resided with this new reality.  When I arrived home however, I went straight to the internet.

The thrill!  I not only found it but it sold in a bulk package!



The package contains 24 - 12 x 9 sheets.  It delivered!  And Back 2 School 2017 can proudly resume production!

ICYMI...

Back to School 2017 has officially recommenced!

Beauty of Creating, Back to School backpack in
Black/Hot Pink!

Beauty of Creating backpacks come in a variety of colors,
patterns!  Don't see one you like?
Let us design one just for you!

Beauty of Creating school backpacks are
Ready to Ship!

Your favorite Journey Girl or 18" doll cannot start the school year without a Beauty of Creating backpack!  Shop now at our Back to School Collection at eBay!

No comments:

Post a Comment