Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Dollar Tree Haul

Several months ago I did a Dollar Tree haul and discovered this wonder:


A plastic storage box to feed my ever growing button supply.  The need was great, but a storage box of this size can easily run you about $10 (between 6 and 15) at JoAnn Fabric.

With a collection that could easily outgrow that investment, I would find myself shopping for another or at least one of a bigger size.  But thanks to great fortune, I found one at the Dollar Tree.

Then suddenly, I needed another, and then another.  However, someone was making the same discovery and bought out the remaining stock.  Favor found me again.  It is back to school time, and the store received a huge shipment.

I picked up three additional ones.  I have yet to fill them, but they will definitely be put to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment