Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Three Days to Curtain!

With three days to curtain, sleepy, excited, dolls delivering, 
and pressing on, because...

The Detroit Doll Show is the event of the season!

I remember when I first attended the show in 2015, and
happy I was to hear about this event and participate
in the Doll Look-a-Like Contest, but
saddened because for three years, this event escaped
my know!

This year, I am a vendor joining the many other talented
artists from the U.S. and Canada to
show you and celebrate the beauty of the skin you are in!

This is not to exclude anyone, but to welcome all!  
I remember leaving the 2015 event charged with the energy
and determination that I needed to invigorate my passion for 
designing clothes for dolls.

This weekend, in Detroit I get to share in the most intimate way
with people I ordinarily would not see!

I want to see you there.  
You do not want to miss this!
The energy in the room is one of the best you will ever experience! 

If you have not purchased tickets, what are you waiting for?

 Purchase Tickets

 Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment