Friday, November 3, 2017

7 Days!

 Tickets and Information!

Between 5-7 of my designs will be featured at the 6th Annual Detroit Doll Show on November 10/11, 2017!  Most of the featured models have been chosen and ready for packaging.

The girls are getting dolledup...final fittings, pulling accessories, and even salon up-do's are going down!!!

If you remember, back in July before the 2017 Journey Girl's Aussie Adventure released to world, I spied on the TRU site that Chavonne with Curls was not available.  Before the word spread, I hurried to the net in search of some great deals.

Well, I found two and I regret not buying more.  While washing Chavonne's (#6 & #7) it brought tears to my eyes that these dolls are no longer in stock at TRU.  They need to reconsider this idea. There is nothing wrong with even bringing her out for just holiday's!  Sigh!

Well...we're excited, even for the two stars that may find a new home!  It is bittersweet.

7 Days until showtime!    

No comments:

Post a Comment