Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Christmas Tree Decoration Search Continues...

Of course, every time I leave the house, I am finding my way upon the isles stocked with holiday and tree trimming ideas.  I do not want to flood this tree with silver, but I cannot resist, nor should I balk on great buys! I can always use them for something else or save to change the decor up for the years ahead.

A great little find that I may regret...

3 M Silver Bead Chain Garland by Bestpriceam
Why regrets? I was too mesmerized by its beauty that I really skipped the part about 'shipping time'.  For a great price, two weeks should not matter, right? This however, could take more than that. This gem could take right up to Christmas.

As much I am stunned by its beauty, price, and shipping time, I continue to seek decorations.  I ordered two strings, which may be more than I require for a mascot tree, but with the cost of shipping more than the item price, it was worth to avoid 'gosh I need two'.  I paid for shipping. I would expect that it will arrive by Thanksgiving or so.

I would not bet on it!  In the event you are interested in this item, I found it on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment