Thursday, April 13, 2017

Eight Suits in Under Eight

A few weeks back my online partners came up with an idea to challenge ourselves this Spring/Summer with "Eight in Under Eight" goal.  The objective is to illustrate, design, and construct an eight piece swimwear collection in under eight days.

I find these challenges to be a great way to stir our creative juices.

These suits will be available soon with sunglasses and beach bag.  Stay tuned!




As you know, all kinds of strangeness goes on when you have a task to complete.  My main horse went down, needing a new shank/ankle.  I had to pull out the Brother XL3200 which was and remains "the beast", but does not have the stitch measuring capability (or a presser foot to adapt) so I fumbled on the "Pink Cheetah" suit.

All in all, it came together.

Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment