Wednesday, April 19, 2017

What You See is...

...not always what you get!

JoAnn Fabric which is my favorite craft barn hosted a free shipping day and I found some great little bargains to add to the summer swimsuit composition, and additionally located some ideas for classic leggings, slated for fall/winter.

The selections list as "loungewear heart knits" and they are absolutely adorable.

Sometimes, the colors shall fool you.  And I was caught looking at numbers, while praying the colors in this purchase are exactly what I see on the screen.

Unfortunately it was not the same.

My hopes: cream and charcoal grey



Dreams shattered!  This is yellow and black!

I phoned customer service whose eyes saw pretty much the same as I did. Thanks to excellent service, I received a refund for these two bargains which I have no clue what to do with them.  But strongly considering making underpants for the dollies!

As far as what you see is not always what you get, take a look for yourself and you make the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment