Saturday, April 14, 2018

Out with the old...In with the new

I recently dumped fabric.com.  In the wake of this departure, I discovered two new online shops that I am adding the first one added to the list is  Girl Charleegirlcharlee.com (Specializes in knits...like wow!!!).  I watch/follow the vlog/blog of MimiGStyle and she suggests this one as one her favorite spots.

 referral code
Click the link/Referral for new customers, first order only
Your Friend who Referred You: Dronellar

I placed my first order with GirlCharlee.  The shipping is $7.99 flat rate.  I bumped into a half-off half/yard sale, which was prime for my taste, because I like small stashes.  I probably should not be buying any fabric but I love knits for my dolls.  They make for great leggings, t-shirts, and turtlenecks!

If you love knits...why not? You never know what new customer sales and discounts you may bump into.  You should know that sale items do not apply discount codes. 

Happy Shopping!  Do not forget to tell them that Dronellar sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment