Thursday, April 19, 2018

Invitation to Join Old Newsboy Goodfellow Doll Workshop

Recently, a classmate from my high school reached out to me on social media with a special invitation to join the Old Newsboy Goodfellow Doll Workshop. Needless to say, I am thrilled to join this cause!

I will begin this venture first by joining the 2017 Awardees for a Luncheon at the Detroit Roostertail and from here I begin my quest to dress and impress!

There is nothing more precious than the extension of service and creating lovely garments to dress beautiful dolls to gift to little girls to cherish for a lifetime!  It is a pleasure to be asked and I look forward to sharing further details.

In order to fund this project, the pattern downloads and the current shop brochure will assess a project fee. 

Thank you in advance to all who lend a hand to giving a kid a Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment