Friday, April 27, 2018

Brown Sugar & Spice Baseball Tee #30424

On a whim, I thought about designing or re-purposing an existing free clip art.  This one I found online, totally free to use.  I added some curvy lettering and this was the result!

The design was inspired by the new pattern I designed #30424 JG Raglan Shirt (baseball tee).  Since this is the season for baseball, the decision was easy to converge these ideas into one rendering.



I absolutely love the results of this pattern/tee for its test run.  The screen print supports my natural hair movement. I may extend the hemline on the shirt as an option.  The sleeve length is perfect!

I will likely finish this look with a newly designed white sneaker; but the brown chunky sandals that dropped last summer, turned this spring's biggest heavy hitter, would mesh well as an alternate!

If you would like to see a pattern tutorial on this shirt, leave a message below!

No comments:

Post a Comment