Monday, April 23, 2018

Fashion Fabric Club Re-Order Listing



For future reference, I decided to run a list of 'best hits' from Fashion Fabric Club.  I am planning to do another for Girl Charlee, when the order arrives tomorrow.

I wanted to this because I sew through so many fabric weights that it is essential to at least place a notation on a specific weight class so that I am prompted to re-order this, should this item become available!

This list will of course be modified, in the future, but as for now the 'best hits' are not to suggest other fabrics did not stand up to the challenge.  The 'best hits' signify that this fabric number proved to be exactly what I wanted, sight unseen.  When you buy fabric online, you void the sensation of sight and feel.  You take a risk.  Sometimes this is necessary when there are 20 types, varying weights.  Very often the description teeters on 'untrue' and 'their culture'.  In other words, we speak different fabric languages.

Cotton Knit (T-Shirt/Turtleneck) - #66043
Black Denim - #65792
Navy Blue Denim - #66021

No comments:

Post a Comment