Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Book Release: Madison Miles and Friends

Madison Ivy Miles, a sweet 12 year old girl with a spunky attitude and a love for science, must face the challenges of a new move, i.e new teachers, making new friends, and saying goodbye to the life she knows and loves!

Meet Madison Miles and Friends On Sale Today!



The print is beautiful.  I have been following the author/publisher for a couple of months now on Instagram and the excitement for the Dec. 12 release was unimaginable. The website is stunningly beautiful and you can tell much work was put into this project and its maiden book release! Well the date is here and I am excited to read the adventures of young Madison, because I too faced a move or two, leaving neighborhood friends, and those feelings of uncertainty and acceptance.

Well, I placed my order today and I cannot wait to read the adventures of Madison Miles and Friends!

Get yours today!!!  Check out the beautiful website here and be amazed as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment