Tuesday, December 19, 2017

JoAnn's: The Biggest Coupon Event

Last week I received my regular coupon mailer from JoAnn's and I could not believe that I am about to shop again...and here I was thinking that the madness was over...

Wrong!

Now I do need a few things to round out the stock required to complete our biggest sellers.

I pray, Lord please control my spending!

March on over to JoAnn's and get those online coupons.  And sign up...if you have not done so, to get the mailer.

 coupons

The thing that caught my eye was that bounty of (4) 50% coupons.

The event runs from 12/18-12/20 (per the mailer), but you might find other things you would like to stuff inside a few stockings!

I need some ribbon...so that is one thing to get if hopefully it is not on sale.  I have no qualms with walking right out of there with nothing in tow.  Sewing Gods...be with me, and left this adventure be profitable!

No comments:

Post a Comment