Friday, June 16, 2017

What Happened to Spring?

Many of my loyal subscribers and fans of Beauty of Creating inquired about the Spring/Summer Catalog for 2017.  Let me tell you that it is coming to the internet by next week.  The delay is not due to a limited showcase, but a robust one.

I have so much that there may be a bonus page.

In the meantime, the girls from the Journey Girl Limited Edition Collection I showed you in an earlier post are finally getting to showcase their adorableness. This doll reminds me so much of the actress Hayden Panettiere that I decided Hayden was the perfect name for her!

Here is Hayden showcasing "Country Chic".  This dress is another reproduction of one of my favorite 'adult' dresses.  Hayden wears it in yellow with pink roses. Included is a distressed denim vest, pink crocs, and a matching tote!








This item will be available soon on EBay, but is available for direct sale today! Contact me for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment