Sunday, June 25, 2017

Orange You Glad...

It is Summer?

I am not complaining...at all.  I had all of the windows open. The breeze was hearty.  I wanted to take an early nap so badly.  But I could not. Because during this photo shoot on the patio, I accidentally let in a fly.

This fly was never going to allow me a peaceful rest. In exchange for my cross breeze, I trapped it in the window when it landed on the screen.

"Mandaline"

Smokey Grey Backpack with Orange Highlights!

Beauty of Creating design

Beauty of Creating design

Striped Riley Blake Printed Polo, Orange Walking Shorts,
Orange Tennis Shoes, Athletic Socks, Orange Barrett,
and Coordinating
Backpack!

Mandy in "Orange You Glad It's Summer"
Journey Girl in Orange You Glad It's Summer.  She arrived from the Collector's Set.  She like her traveling pal did not have a name.  I decided to name her Mandaline (Mandy for short).  I think she favors Mandy Moore!

Well...

Mandy is ready for Summer Day Camp!  It starts tomorrow.  And she does not want to be late!  She has the perfect outfit picked out and her swimming suit is in her backpack!

This will be available soon at Shop EBAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment