Thursday, June 22, 2017

Beginners Embroidery Journal #2

I am excited to embroider despite the mini struggle I am having with the manual. Here is the 63 Brother color set ordered from Amazon!  It was a time sensitive purchase.  It came with a large sheet of stabilizer, along with a bonus of seven bobbins-one threaded in black and one threaded in white.

I was just expecting 63 spools and you know I counted them!  But the extra's feel like a lottery win!


My start was pretty cool!  I practiced fastening fabric into the hoop and lining it accurately to placement.

And yet, this is all I have to show you...


In the interim, I contacted the support line at Brother Embroidery, and they informed me that cassettes/cards are really outdated.  Therefore to even access the IBROIDERY.COM freebies I must invest in a software application.

Decisions.

Certainly I do plan to create my own designs and this is probably when I will ease towards making that investment.  I really do not want to jump into the shallow end, aiming for low cost that eventually will not serve my greater purpose.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment