Saturday, June 10, 2017

Welcome Journey Girls, Kyla and Callie

Toys R Us has a mission it seems.  Recently their Journey Girls have reached incredibly low prices and I am not one to let events like this pass me by, especially since two Journey Girls evaded my collection.

Without further delay, Beauty of Creating welcomes Kyla (l), from the 2015 Italy Collection and Callie (r), from the 2016 New York Collection.

I love both Kyla's and Callie's starter outfit.  This means that I am in no hurry to discard their arrival dressings.  They can remain dressed until at least late summer.  I am sure however by Fall they will model Beauty of Creating designs. They do remind me just how much I need to order more doll stands.

I have to say that these two are truly dolls after my own heart.  Kyla is an artist, of Latina descent, while Callie, a fashion guru of biracial Latina/Asian mix, represent cultural and lifestyle experiences of which I am very passionate.

Stay tuned to see future designs and photo shoots, as Beauty of Creating features these two beautiful dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment