Tuesday, January 15, 2019

American Girl Doll Clothes by B.O.C.

Lately, I have received a message inquiring if we design for the American Girl Dolls in my eStores.  We are open to direct sell customers, who would like a personal design by Beauty of Creating.  You may take a look at our Journey Girl Collections and message us for direct sell inquiries here, IG, Pinterest, or Facebook. 

We are considering offering a few options this year based on the highest demand of inquiry for our Journey Girl Dolls.  If the support returns favorable, we will be inspired to design more. 

How to gain our interest for AG Doll Clothes?  Support us on social media by commenting.  We want to hear from you. 

Journey Girl Dolls were and remain the flagship doll of support, despite their reduced inventory worldwide as a result of the liquidation of Toys 'R Us (TRU-US).  When we launched a tiny collection of clothes (Dec 2015), this doll inspired us like no other.  We were excited because we believed in Chavonne and this lead to us building a complete collector's haul. The support was tremendous, inspiring us to continue.  We did major investments towards gaining TRU some support for their Journey Girl Dolls.  We reached out to family and friends. We  pushed even harder in the 2016 and 2017, to very little return of interest.  Only a handful wanted the doll.  Many who said the price was too high turned to the AG doll that costs 3x the points of Journey Girl's.

The Journey Girl doll retailed at $40 at TRU.  When I began a partnership with TRU, I tracked and reported any and all sales on the dolls.  Very often the dolls dipped significantly to half price.  Smart shoppers stocked them high for future sale.  Those dolls immediately began to disperse at typical retail matched prices until the company released bankruptcy and dissolving their US stores.  The online/private sell prices began to increase due to the impending shortened supply.

I remain invested in the Journey Girl Doll.  Although I do not purchase at the same rate of past, I still collect these dolls.  I love sewing for them, dressing them, styling for them, and taking their photos.  Journey Girl Dolls keep me busy and they keep me inspired!  I have so much in store for them. I get goose-bumps just thinking about what is next! 

With that said, I am open to direct sell customers only who desire styles by Beauty of Creating for any doll of 18" that I can access. 

No comments:

Post a Comment