Monday, January 14, 2019

Calendar Arrival!

It is here!  I am so excited and thrilled to display the awesome results.  Shutterfly impressed me with their editing and printing talent! 

I headed all warnings regarding the photo resolution to ensure the final results would display as I intended.

Most of the months pages I edited the background to reflect my designs, bypassing the default template.  Well done!  I paid the shipping on this project and it arrived on Saturday, just four days after I submitted the project!  I am very pleased and ready to disperse to Shutterfly an awesome review! 

This gives me the courage to do this every year, given that I have enough images to sift through.  I must admit, that this past year was my most viable contribution and I cannot thank my family, friends, and visitors for the encouragement to shoulder this immense project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment