Tuesday, January 22, 2019

First Doll Inspiration for 2019 - JoJo Siwa

One of my nieces is an uber fan of teen pop star Jo Jo Siwa.  JoJo (Joelle Joanie) is a viral sensation and her popularity means the merchandise quickly left the shelves this holiday season.

Walmart released a huge bounty of "My Life as JoJo Siwa" Dolls.   

As mentioned, she did not last long, but I was still stoked.  This inspired me to recreate the outfit show above!

Below, Journey Girl (my designs may also fit My Life Dolls) Meredith, the blond hair/blue-eyed sporty sensation models the tribute outfit!  I only made two completed sets.  One was shipped to my niece, the other is now up for sale at eBay!  

 Jo Jo Siwa Inspiration
Beauty of Creating presents a OOAK 'dolightful dollinspiration' honoring
teen sensation JoJo Siwa!
***
Includes:
pink hi-top sneakers, socks, panties, skirt with blue tulle underlayer,
pink 'unicorn' tee, lavender purse with blue bow, large ribbon hair bow,
and 4 Bowtie Barrettes: pink, blue, purple, and yellow
 Beauty of Creating Doll Clothes Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment