Friday, March 2, 2018

Toys R Us...up to 50% off

The liquidation continues.  I went into my local store and I promise you that if there was no prior knowledge of a store closing you would think it was a typical shopping day--you could count the people in there.  The shelves were bulging with toys and the sales did not amount to anything close to 40%.

And here we are today, receiving an email that the liquidation clearance rises to 50% off.


With that said, if there is a liquidation going on, someone needs to tell Toys "R" Us stores, namely the one in Ann Arbor.  

I did notice that Journey Girl Dolls returned, and are following the online 30% off.  I am so disappointed that this sale started the day after my courtesy expired.  

I will check back sometime in the next two weeks.  But right now, they have a long way to go to even think they will have buyers inside.  

No comments:

Post a Comment