Monday, March 20, 2017

I think my serger/overlock hates black thread...

Every time I change the thread from white to black in my SpeedyLock serger/overlock, it is a huge fight to the finish.



This is a problem that keeps me using white thread even with dark colored fabric.  Well, the end of that fight is near.  I cannot tolerate this inconvenience another year.  I decided to buy another serger/overlock machine. 



I know it seems like overage, but I already had a plan to buy another soon, just not sure the cost of the investment.  Viking Husqvarna, who makes my main sewing machine (I have a Brother in the closet.) makes a serger/overlock but the threading process is not made easier with that expensive price tag.  

It arrives tomorrow.  I do plan to do a review on it.  But for now, the manufacturer is Singer.  It falls in the upper level of amenities and price point.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment