Monday, November 18, 2019

Cricut or Ticket!

If you have not discovered the Cricut craft cutting machine, or really any DIY home craft cutting machine...you are missing out, totally and until then, I am issuing you a citation!!!

That's right!  If you are not on the Cricut, I am giving you a ticket...an official notice that you are violating your own right to be more efficient with your crafting ideas!

I purchased mine around July 2018.  If you recall it took me a few months to actually 'unbox' it for you.  But once I did, I immediately put it into service.  The trouble with me, is that I have functioned the 'hard' way or the 'old school' way before the fancy technology simplified everything for me, and life was good!

But if you want small scale reproduction, you want a digital craft cutting machine. 

As a part of my 'bucket list' on actually using the machines in the workshop, Cricut will receive some much needed usage this holiday...stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment