Thursday, January 25, 2018

My Sibling and My Pal Doll (Boy Doll Review)

Since the first year of our return to designing clothes for dolls, the 18" doll was the cornerstone of our re-launch.  Slowly, the girls grew restless without a male companion.  We felt it necessary to showcase and build an entire "university co-ed".

For the last year, we searched for the right boy doll. We tried with retailers, and found nothing that peeked our interest.  In recent months, the dolls we spied openly on the internet became unavailable with no real anticipation for their return. 

We even considered using Journey Girl Dolls and re-imagining them to neutralize their features to more masculine looks.  That idea is not completely off of the table.  

This final decision was not made out of frustration with retailers, but a movement to support like-minded crafts people, those with a mission for educating children, and support for veterans.



 My Sibling and My Pal Dolls


The doll that spoke to me is offered by My Sibling and My Pal.  They have a website and featured store front on Facebook and Instagram.  I placed an order on Sunday.  I posted an initial posting, and a comment on their Instagram location, tagged the owner, who replied.  The order delivered today, Thursday!!!

I am so excited, I can barely type this.  

Beauty of Creating is proud to sponsor:
My Sibling and My Pal Dolls, the My Pal - The Patriot




  

I am so proud to sponsor this doll and its affiliates.  Trust me, this is just the first of many more to come to my door!

Review: 

As you can see from the photos, "the Patriot" is well dressed in camo from head to toe.  He wears boots and a grey undershirt.  I selected the medium skin/brown eyes/brown wavy hair as the most neutral of all of the seven offered in the My Patriot Collection.  He will have a name very soon!!!

He stands at 18" tall, fully dressed, and well packaged on arrival. The doll's eyes close when he is reclined or horizontal.  His body is soft and masculine!!!  He is not a girl, with short hair rooted wavy hair.  He is the best investment by far, in terms of quality, seller mission, and price.  He sells for $59.  I mean all of that sincerely.  Everything that this brand stands for just melts my heart!  

The packaging and shipping services are the professional touch of individuals with disabilities.  I am so proud of this adventure and that My Sibling is the flagship boy doll. 

If you have been searching for a boy doll, why not try MySibling/MyPal. The quality is stellar, the mission is sure to win your heart!


Beauty of Creating will strive to uphold the values represented here by My Sibling Dolls.  Stay tuned as this marvelous creation inspires our team to deliver some top flight gear, coming your way soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment