Sunday, January 7, 2018

A new machine in production...

Yesterday, I participated in a 'chopped' vegan-style dinner party. The menu included: a fabulous host family, a beautiful home, great conversation, and some amazing food.  By the end...I received a special gift and I think I am in love with it already...

Before I share it with you, here is a replay on the festivities!

Vegan Pot Pie filling: mixed vegetables, sauteed carrots, mushrooms,
onion, minced garlic, and Beyond Chicken strips (cubed)

Vegan Pot Pie
Prepping the chickpea croquettes: celery, red pepper, carrot, onion, garlic, chickpeas
vegetables were sauteed, added to fresh soak and pressured steamed
chickpeas.  Added some soy flour, spices, and vegan egg

Chickpea Croquettes




1/4 of my host family (Mrs. Henry)

***

Without further adieu...my "classically trained" Brother VX-950! It comes with its original owner's manual, barely used, and the tools are still in their factory sealed plastic bag. Unbelievably blessed! Thanks to the Henry's!



No comments:

Post a Comment