Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day

Thanks to all who paid the ultimate sacrifice in service and protection of our freedom. 


***

Fortunately, I was able to answer to all of the constant fliers, emails, and notices courtesy of JoAnn Fabric announcing its Memorial Day sale.  This shopping trip focused on bedding materials. Before going to the store, I started mapping out exactly what I wanted from the online store, in order to minimize time and the overwhelming feeling you often get, akin to a kid in a candy store.

My pre-work effort served me well.  Considering from all of the tons of fabric candy to choose, I narrowed it down to two calico prints.  That was the limit!


I will not spoil all of the surprise, but I want to show a visual of the comforter selections.  Remember this is for a trundle bed, which is why the starter set limit is set for two.  The budget also included a splurge on coordinated solids in broadcloth, flannel, and "soft 'n comfy" dot fabric.  Blankets need sheets and pillowcases.  Plus the mattresses need a protective layer!

Stay tuned for the bedding showcase!

No comments:

Post a Comment