Friday, September 14, 2018

Cricut Explore Unboxing...finally (not recorded)

It only took me three months...and it would have been even longer if I insisted on recording it...the unboxing of my Cricut Explore Air 2 (CEA-II).

I spent the entire week between filling orders, learning the ins and outs of my CEA-II.  I even registered, started a few of the walk-through tutorials, along with researching any 'must have' tools that did not make the initial bulk buy!

In actuality my purchase came as the 'Wisteria Bundle'. I am new to Cricut and green to the different series of cutting machines.  I originally thought that was a brand, but instead found it to be a color, while the bundle included a collection of shimmery, sparkly vinyls.


As I mentioned, I discovered that I needed more accessories.  I am sure I will discover that some will be unnecessary.  But like with everything crafty, I always find an alternate use.

Here is a card I made...


I made an original, straight from the tutorial.  But on the second trial, I flexed my wrists a bit and changed up the colors.

Now that the Week 1 has come to an end, I still need to pick up a roll of transfer vinyl.  I am ready to put this baby into high gear!

I am looking forward to die cutting without buying dies and creating some unique transfers.

No comments:

Post a Comment