Thursday, February 22, 2018

Un-boxed...Journey Girl Chavonne- Australian Adventure

If it came down to which doll I felt was best dressed or my favorite it would be a tie between Mikaella & Callie, but since I needed a new Chavonne with long curly locks, I went with Chavonne.

Here she is...



Purchased with a courtesy @ TRU, she is styled in a floral dress, coordinating cropped blue sweater vest, with accessories: blue sandals, gold barrette, and an apple motif purse.  Released in July 2017, this collection of dolls rep the Aussie Adventure.


TRU aims to present a fully dressed fashion doll, so I will not begrudge them that effort.  However, I really would like to purchase these dolls without clothes, mannequin-like so that we can work our magic in the design department.  

Remember this is Aussie-themed, so if I try really hard, I would say this is a wonderful outfit for attending theater, lunch, a museum, or something equally sophisticated.  Not hiking the outback for sure, but it is a workable look that I am willing to re-imagine, B.O.C. Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment